Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Major announcement

 Today I am very happy to declare The Sven Connection Premium open!

Sign up with the button on the left side of your screen and you will get access to the Premium content. This where you get research, examples, updates and results!

Have a look at the To Subscribers section to see what you get!

The blog will show how to enter the right Sector or Sub-sector in the North American stock markets when new positive trends develop. In addition you will know when negative trends are in force. 

From time to time I do the top-down analysis and will personally enter a stock or show suitable ETF:s based on that Sector trend. I will then show you in charts and explain in text how I think and work.

I will follow the trade all the way to exit. 

It is important to have some experience in trading and investing and it is recommended to have your own trading platform. 

There will be a page for questions and I will answer them when time allows. However, it is important to be comfortable in your investing. You should not feel forced to look at the trading account every minute. I don´t do day-trading and also have a life with sports and family.  

The site will be filled with valuable information that is mostly overlooked by investors.

The update for week 32 is here!


Yours sincerely,

Trader Sven


No comments:

Post a Comment